Fulfilling Careers - At JobStudio
JobStudio strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, recognition and incentives to all employees.
- Competitive base salary + high monthly incentive (Individual / Team) + Profit sharing + Performance bonus
- Excellent Career growth & opportunities!
- Annual Leaves up to 23 days + Birthday Leave
You will develop our Specialisation in Human Resource Consultancy / Career Solution for:
- Healthcare / Medical / Biomedical / Childcare & Education
- Executive Division spearing head in Banking, Chemical, Construction, Engineering, Finance, Insurance and IT industries
The role (but not limited to):
- B2B Development on Manpower solutions
- Drive revenue through proactive business development
- Perform full spectrum role in recruitment process (Sourcing, Interviewing and profiling of candidates)
- Analysing and understanding diverse job specifications from clients in the specific industries
- Sourcing for best-fit candidates through research calls, detailed interviews and reference checks
- Craft business proposals that suit clients’ needs and generate positive results for clients to return
- Hire and build your team, ensuring business profitability (For experience recruiters)
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma / Degree in ANY discipline
- Strong team player with good communication and influencing skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual who believe in hard work and uphold the desire to succeed
- Keen interest in Corporate Sales & Business development
- Enjoy working in a team based environment
- Prior experience in recruitment is not required as on the job training will be provided
Look no further if you are interested in achieving an exciting head start in recruitment career with us.
If you have a strong foothold in the above industries and keen to join our expanding team, feel free to furnish your resume in MS Words for a further discussion to: firstname.lastname@example.org
55 MARKET STREET(Raffles Place MRT),
#09-01, SINGAPORE 048941
Tel: +65 6422 1390
Fax: +65 6225 5901