Fulfilling Careers - At JobStudio
- Work with business units and staff in providing value-adding advice
- Administer and execute HR functions and processes under the Executive’s charge, e.g. sponsorship, orientation, bursary, scholarship.
- Assist in the audits of learning and development programmes to ensure relevance, maintenance of standards and alignment to organisation goals and objectives.
- Participate and support in projects and events, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Support, promote and participate in events and innovation initiatives, including wellness, work-life balance, charity activities, staff suggestion and process/work improvement review projects.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
55 MARKET STREET(Raffles Place MRT),
#09-01, SINGAPORE 048941
Tel: +65 6422 1390
Fax: +65 6225 5901