Fulfilling Careers - At JobStudio
What To Expect
- The Chief Communications Officer provides leadership and oversight of the organisation’s Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications, Development and Service Quality functions. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Communications Officer charts the overall direction of these key functions to reinforce the organisation’s reputation as a leader in its field and to catalyse a vibrant organisational culture.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development, implementation and maintenance of an innovative and comprehensive plan for reputation management, internal and external communications, crisis communications and change management.
- You will be building a culture of philanthropy to drive a strong and sustained source of support for the organisation’s beneficiaries and to further the organisation’s mission.
- We are seeking a trail blazer, an influencer and a collaborator who exemplifies compassion, integrity and resilience.
- At least 20 years’ experience in communications or public relations, of which 10 years are in a leadership position in a large corporation or public service agency
- Proven track record
Interested candidates please click onto the "Apply Now" button, or sent in your recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Lee You Liang
Registration No.: R1770510
55 MARKET STREET(Raffles Place MRT),
#09-01, SINGAPORE 048941
Tel: +65 6422 1390
Fax: +65 6225 5901