Tooling Design Engineer- Leadframe /Mfg - Joo Koon
- Work closely with customer and internal production on new and existing projects (Stamping tool design -Leadframe) and facilitate design tooling to be cost effective on basis of customer specifications.
- Utilize CAD software to prepare tooling prints and designs. Manage entire project activities beginning from order receipt through first production run.
- Perform project management to entire rigorous schedules.
- Ensure to manufacture, assembly and testing process troubleshooting.
- Manage purchasing, design and manufacturing prototype as well as production tooling.
- Work closely with supplier and review status of every tool and converse on issues.
- Participate in APQP process to ensure tooling arrives correctly and on time.
- Perform with production to create new tooling designs.
- Develop tooling standards utilizing lessons learned approach for enhancing designs plus reduce scrap.
- Degree in Mechanical Precision Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in precision stamping.
- Experienced in metal precision stamping and/or tooling modification or design.
- Diploma graduates with years of stamping tools design experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, TS16949 and ISO14001 practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Excess Hybrid Cad/AutoCad.
- Systematic, self-initiative and able to work independently.
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
join us on Telegram https://t.me/sgjobadv. SG Job Advertisements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified