- Perform in-house or onsite repair or maintenance of warranty and non-warranty products to provide a fully functional unit that meets quality standards and applicable specifications for exchange stock or return to customer
- Test and calibrate all repaired equipment as required to ensure original design specifications are met.
- Provide customers with quotes of time and material for repairs using Company's established guidelines for pricing.
- Monitor schedules and work closely with customers to ensure accurate, correct and expeditious repairs are done on a timely basis.
- Work closely together with customer service, sales and related functions to resolve any technical issues / complaints expeditiously.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the Company's products to provide technical support to sales staff to facilitate sales or resolve customer problems
- Design modifications to equipment to compensate for component changes or non-availability of obsolete components.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment using the correct tools properly.
- To maintain good customer relationship and feedback customer comments and needs to supervisor and sales team.
- NITEC or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Possess a valid Class 3 Driving Licence to operate the Company’s vehicle.
- 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience in the repair and maintenance of food processing equipment or industrial production machinery.
- Ability to read and understand basic wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings, & floor plans.
- Good mechanical & technical aptitude and manual dexterity Proficiency in the use of electrical test equipment, power tools & hand tools.
- Experience with forklifts, TIG welding is a plus.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities to adapt to changing work demands while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Location: Woodlands
- Working hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm/ Sat 8.30am to 12.30pm -able to commit to after office hours, on Sundays and Public Holidays to attend to any operational and maintenance issues.
- Salary: Up to $2400
Job ID: V7Y5VR
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R2197593
EA Personnel: Toh Kee Chee
People Profilers Pte Ltd