Software Test Lead (FAT/SIT/OSAT/Selenium/Jmeter/Perfecto Mobile/Appium)- Jurong East
- Test planning of large scale systems with system-to-system integrations to support Facilities Management operations in an estate
- Design test case scenario for FAT, SIT and OSAT
- Design performance test case
- Guide/mentor fellow engineers to grow the overall competency of the team
- Establish quality assurance standards and testing framework for functional and non-functional test areas, right from the beginning of the development cycle.
- Manage test engineers to conduct testing, inclusive of regression and performance testing
- Are responsible for test strategy, traceability matrix, test suite, results analysis, reporting.
- Work closely with project team and external contractors to develop and review system integration test scope, test simulators, test drivers and timeline.
- Highly experienced with web based, mobile and backend test planning and strategies.
- Skilled in identifying approaches to test mobile application, web application system and system interfaces such as API and message queue systems.
- Familiar with Software Change/Configuration Management and test dependencies in a complex environment.
- Familiar with Testing Tools such as Selenium, Web Load, Load Runner / JMeter, BlazeMeter, Perfecto Mobile, Appium, SonaQube, Parasoft or New Relic
- Leading the testing and user acceptance of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems.
- Added advantage with below experiences::
- Experience with managing and execution of VAPT
- Experience with the CI/CD process, shift-left testing and continuous testing
- Experience with SAST and DAST tools such as Snyk, CheckMarx, or Veracode
- Experience in planning security testing
Kindly submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified