Senior Executive, Payroll & Benefits (3-year contract), HRFA
- This position is for Office of Human Resources & Faculty Administration (HRFA).
- Administer monthly payroll for contract staff (including Adjuncts) and ensure timely and accurate payout.
- Ensure monthly payroll posting to system by the stipulated timeline and submit bank reconciliation report to Office of Finance.
- Administer monthly CPF report submission and claims for various Government-Paid leave.
- Ensure staff’s year-end employment income are reported to IRAS by the stipulated timeline.
- Checkers’ role for additional payments in system.
- Work closely with internal staff as well as the school/ department administrators.
- Provide ongoing support to Compensation & Benefits team as and when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Meticulous with numerical figures and details.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software and SAP.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University