Project Coordinator (Banking Applications)
- Join a leading IT services company
- Opportunity to gain exposure and knowledge in this field
- Strong career development prospects
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
Collaborating with Application, Infra and IT Security teams, you will be responsible for :
- Delivering Run-The-Bank support for various application teams
- Identifying and closing application findings including security issues
- Ensuring deliverables and application operations comply with regulatory requirements and internal control standards
- Ensuring support units meet the established SLA and escalation process
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, are familiar with bank processes and have worked in a Bank.
- You ideally have knowledge of application support and IT security.
- You are able to manage project schedules and timeline
- You are energetic with the ability to multi-task and move things forward.
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd