Planner (Manufacturing, Up to $4500)
Industry: High Tech manufacturing plant
Working location: Woodlands
Salary: Up to $4500
Working hrs: Mon- Fri, office hrs
Summary of responsibilities:
- Daily production status review and update
- Material shortages review, updating to production and expediting buyer to meet planned demand
- ECO approval and review materials impact to update BOM if required or work with respective party relevant to ECO changes.
- Kitting schedule review
- Shipment / Crate arrangement (Review and coordination with logistic and crate provider)
- JTJ review (Transfer material for priority demand).
- Daily report (Build Plan & Material Shortage, Shipping File Schedule)
- Customer demand report review for new order and date changes (Daily download from customer portal)
- Weekly report (SO vs WO, CTB, EOS/Malaysia Shortage Report, Horizontal Plan etc...)
- Minimum 5 years of Planning experience in semiconductor or related manufacturing industries
- Excellent in cross-functional communication
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Oracle
- Able to excel under pressure and minimal supervision
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, Tel: 6950 9749
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd