Medical Sales Representative $3.2k
- Singapore-based pharmaceutical company with more than 70 products in the market
- More than 10 years of partnership with many Southeast Asian firms
- Recognized by doctors and medical institutions for product quality and service delivery.
- Identify and develop new accounts in the healthcare industry and to promote our medical products to prospective customers who are mainly medical practitioners and pharmacists in the assigned territory.
- Manage and generate response to queries from potential customers and follow-up on leads and referrals.
- Build, develop and maintain good and close customer relationship with our business partners, especially the market key influencers such as hospitals, major clinic chains, pharmacies, etc. with the aim to generate repeated sales.
- Work closely with the Sales Supervisor on sales plan to achieve or exceed the sales targets set by the Management through value creation selling activities.
- Keep updated with product knowledge and stay informed of competitors’ products.
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline data as well as market intelligence on competitors to the Management.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer list with contact details.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the sales and marketing function as and when assigned by the Sales Manager or Supervisor.
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or Management or any related field.
- Must have 3 years of sales experience preferably in the sales of healthcare products with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets as well as develop new customers.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.