Manager, HR Generalist
- Join a company that is at the forefront of the new financial technology industry
- You are passionate about creating a nourishing workplace
- Strong learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
Reporting to the Chief Corporate Officer, you will be overseeing office administration activities and your responsibilities will include:
- Handling full spectrum of human resources operations duties from recruitment, staff engagement to implementing key policies
- Driving continual improvements to processes and procedures of the various functions
- Providing excellent and friendly service while being first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- You have a degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally within the financial institution and/or fintech startup sector
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with internal teams based out of Singapore
- You possess strong knowledge of human resources practices, employment laws and regulations
- You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You have strong problem solving, organisational and project management skills
- Positive attitude with a can-do mindset and ability to work independently and across teams is required.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd