IT Support Executive/ IT Administrator @Town
IT Executive (internal support 80+ users)
Location: *Town - Shenton Way office
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) *5-DAY week
- Reporting to IT Manager, provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation RFBC (Ready for Business Check), support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and MAC (move, add and change) ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, corporate mobile or BYOD within established ICT standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on issues closely.
- Work effectively with diverse business users and articulate the substantive issues clearly and concisely to staff members, management team and clients.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and windows servers.
- ICT peripheral purchase whenever necessary.
Diploma/ Degree in IT or Computing/ related discipline with 4-5 years of relevant IT internal support hands-on experience.
• Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX and Microsoft Office.
- Advantage to have experience in supporting Wi-Fi, Avaya telephony, secure/follow me printing solutions, mobile devices, Polycom, Cisco and WebEx video conferencing systems.
• Good command of English and good communication, both written and inter-personal skills.
. Willingness to learn, take ownership and show initiative to achieve desired results.
• Ability to work in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
**Only Singaporean/ SPR need apply**
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services