- Analyze, investigate and manage daily application issues
- Provide end user support to internal users and external stakeholders
- Perform query jobs, generate data statistics and reports
- Perform system/issue monitoring, tracking, resolution and manage Incidents system
- Perform and manage in-house application deployment and post deployment verification.
- Participate in application testing and verification activities.
- Perform project documentation and document base-lining.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Diploma/Degree in Computing Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Operation, application support, and end user management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written & spoken communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Structured query language (SQL)
- Night support may be required from time to time
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd