Industrial Engineer (West/ Precision Engineering)
- Maintain BOM & Routes in SAP
- Maintain Material Master for Raw materials
- Perform Rate studies for all manufactured and NPI products when necessary.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize costs to the company.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labour utilization standards and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, materials and utilities.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years in Industrial Engineering role; in manufacturing.
- Basic understanding on raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 18043.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD