Human Resources Manager
The American Club| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Reporting to the Director of HR, you will be tasked with the full spectrum of day-to-day HR functions, including but not withstanding overseeing the planning of manpower, recruitment and retention strategies, performance management and compensation and benefits administration.
- Partner with business unit leaders to assess existing organisational structure and identify/suggest solutions to better align people resources with business strategy and facilitate organisation change as required by the business.
- Assist to facilitate change management to achieve organisational effectiveness and lead/participate in HR projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the HR Training Manager to enhance employee engagement to develop highly engaged and productive workforce.
- At least 7 years of experience in HR generalist functions
- Strong business and functional acumen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a face-paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of local employment law and regulations
The American Club