Human Resources Executive
- Join a fast-growing team within financial technology industry
- This role is open to fresh graduates!
- Learn exponentially while working alongside industry experts
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be reporting to the Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in recruitment cycle, human resources operations and office administration function. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and implementing human resources policies and procedures that is relevant and compliant with Singapore Employment Act and other applicable regulations.
- Coordinating employee engagement and learning & development, collating findings/performance reviews data and implementing follow up measures.
- Preparing regular HR reports with the ability to analyse the information to recommend improvements.
- Maintaining HR documents and forms like employee handbooks, HR forms and templates.
- Acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- You have at least a Degree in Human Resources. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this role.
- You ideally have some knowledge of HR practices, systems management as well as data management, collection and preparation
- You are proficient with MS Office applications.
- You possess high energy with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- You are a proactive and resourceful individual
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd