General Manager (F&B)
- Join an award-winning coffee brand with strong presence in Asia
- Lead strategic and tactical planning to drive sales revenue
- Opportunities for career progression and personal development
Our client is a coffee brand with a strong presence in Asia. They are committed to setting the standards for coffee quality and providing extraordinary coffee experiences and have received numerous awards to date.
In this role, you will be developing marketing strategies, loyalty programs and building strategic business partnerships to increase sales, traffic and brand visibility.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for the company/shops in line with company objectives
- Implementing online & offline campaigns to target customers, increase sales, traffic and brand visibility
- Managing the marketing budget, allocating resources and measuring results
- Working closely with design and operation teams on launching new products, menu, seasonal promotion and promotional materials
- Brand and corporate identity management
- Planning and managing programs/activities with respect to event management, publicity, social media, and copywriting
- Leading all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms, not limited to websites, blog, FB and IG
- Identifying new business opportunities, preparing a business development plan and carrying out systematic prospecting
- Liaising and executing joint promotion, sales events and business opportunities
- Generating sales and marketing analysis reports
- You have an MBA or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing from recognized universities.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, in the F&B industry.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You have a confident and dynamic personality
- You are a team player with effective communication skills at all levels.
- You are fluent in English & Mandarin to liaise with internal teams based internationally.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd