Facilities Maintenance Technician(Manufacturing environment)
- The incumbent is responsible for maintenace and smooth operation of manufacturing as well as facilities related equipment. Including general repairs and responding to equipment issues. Prior experience in cleanroom or manufacturing-related will be an advantage.
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment, especially those that support the manufacturing and other related areas
- Response and troubleshoot operations/equipment issues
- Execute equipment/system Planned, Predictive & Corrective Maintenance (including equipment/system outside Production areas)
- Execute general repairs (including Production areas)
- Support commercial office maintenance, repair and cleaning services
- Assist in Tools & Spares Management
- Support all audits (Internal & External)
- Higher NITEC qualification or Diploma in engineering with 1 to 2 years of working experience, preferably in cleanroom manufacturing facilities environment.
- Ability to be on 24-hour standby.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Excel programs.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal.
- Able to generate simple reports.
- Must be committed and be a good team player.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the company in a professional manner.
- GDP knowledge
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 15776
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD