Executive, Clinical Operation (Healthcare)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that required administrative tasks and daily operational support are performed to support assigned operating unit(s)/area(s), services or programmes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners (internal and external), and seek out opportunities to enhance operational levels through these relationships.
- Track and monitor relevant datasets, and respond to changes in data appropriately.
- Prepare and analyse data for reports.
- Assist in drafting reports, papers and other documents as required.
- Ensure that all service and operations standards and requirements are fulfilled.
- Oversee maintenance and assist in further development of assigned components of the department’s tracking and monitoring systems.
- Seek out opportunities and make recommendations for enhancement of service and quality of assigned operating unit(s)/area(s), services or programmes.
- Assist in planning and implementation of changes required to improve service levels and raise quality standards.
- Assist in planning, implementation, and management of quality improvement projects at Hospital-wide/Departmental level as well as provide active support for staff training and development.
- Min Degree in any course
- Some ops experience in healthcare would be preferred
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the concepts of budgeting, corporate administration, and healthcare administration is advantageous
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd