Customer Service Officer, 6 months, S$2800, Tampines
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Assist the Customer Service team in the liaison with main contractor on handover preparation by ensuring that the handover kit is complete on time with complete information.
- In conducting unit handover to owners - familiar with digital smart home lock and digitization forms via -Ipad.
- Ensure defects rectification completed within stipulated timeline by liaising with main contractor and owners on rectification works and arranging joint inspections with owners on completion where necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of owners' complaints arising from defects and other area and ensure Owners' complaints resolved satisfactorily
- Minimum 'A' Level/Diploma in Real Estate/Building
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in real estate and customer service
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Pleasant, energetic personality with positive attitude
- Good organizational and problem- solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Adaptable to new and changing situations
- Salary - Up to 2.8K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working hours: 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Tampines St 86
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796