- Ensure food items (Asian and Western cuisines) are cooked and plated accurately to specifications
- Maintain proper consistency of food quality and service
- Create and prepare new menu items and daily specials with the Café Manager
- Manage the planning and scheduling of food preparations
- Assist in monthly inventory counts and recording of food wastage
- Ensure areas of responsibility are clean, tidy and organized
- Ensure general cleanliness and hygiene in food prep and storage are in accordance with NEA guidelines
- Implement plans to ensure efficient use of resources and minimise wastage
- Ensure smooth back-of-house operations and maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Any other duties as required by F&B Manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with being redeploy and working in different work locations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Strong desire to learn about Autism and the passion to help special needs individuals
- Work location: Prof Brawn, Raffles Institution, 1 Raffles Institution Ln, Singapore 575954
- Required to work 4 days a week, Monday to Saturday
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School