Clinical Informatics Assistant/ Manager (Healthcare, Medical)
Job Description Broad Function
• The role of the Assistant Manager / Manager, Clinical Informatics Office, is to plan, execute and support functions of the Clinical Informatics Office. He/She will work closely with the Chief Medical Informatics Officer (CMIO) and the Assistant Director, Clinical Services and other clinicians and stakeholders in improving patient care through clinical informatics.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide supervision and operational support to develop and implement clinical information systems, processes and user workflows that facilitate optimal delivery of patient care.
• Review and rationalise requirements for Next Generation Electronic Medical Record (NGEMR) including timely implementation of NGEMR .
• Develop, implement and manage governance, policies and procedures pertaining to NGEMR and other clinical information systems.
• Lead, coordinate and manage related projects under the responsibility of the Clinical Informatics Office (e.g. project management, change requests, change management, training, governance, secretariat and committee work) and undertake related work with internal and external stakeholders.
• Engage collaboratively with clinical and operational users to develop and implement clinical informatics workplans.
• Support development and implementation of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning capabilities within the relevant clinical processes.
• Coordinate and liaise with external stakeholders including vendors and suppliers of technology & services to ensure seamless provision of clinical IT systems.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chairman, Medical Board and/or Chief Medical Informatics Officer and/or Assistant Director, Clinical Services.
• Min Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution, preferably with Good Honours.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in clinical or clinical operations roles, preferably in informatics, data-science, innovation, change management, project management and / or healthcare administration.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with excellent ability to drive change and broker agreements.
• Able to work independently while handling multiple projects.
• Resourceful and innovative in problem solving, embracing new and disruptive ideas with attention to delivering tangible outcomes.
• Able to lead, motivate and manage teams to achieve their highest potential through both a collaborative and individualised approach.
• Has good project management skills.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd