Summary of Job Responsibilities
To provide administrative support to the Surveillance Department by overseeing and managing the daily activities and tasks of the administration function of Office management. Play an active role in protecting Marina Bay Sands’ assets and providing excellent service to gaming Guests.
To perform all duties in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and within the realm of the Company vision, mission and values.
- To manage the daily tasks of Administration team
- Provide assistance to the Director Surveillance in their daily requirements
- Development and performance management of Administration team
- Development and maintenance of filing and data storage systems for record retention
- Assist management team with their administration requirements
- Manage operational rostering requirements inclusive of review and approval of daily hours
- Provide assistance with recruitment of staff – sourcing, interviewing, raising of SRF, etc
- Correlate and distribute mail, both incoming and outgoing
- Screen calls and schedule appointments
- Manage Service Requests from beginning to completion and review where required
- Track equipment leases and payments, while keeping accurate monthly records
- Maintain monthly General Ledger reports, review monthly and annual administration related budgets reports; analyzing reports for supply inventory.
- Regularly follow up with Accounts Payable in processing of Purchase Orders/ Requisitions
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all files, communications, and information on the conduct of company business.
- Maintain and update internal operation forms as required
- Maintain and update department personnel files and photo sheets
- Prepare department meeting minutes
- Have in depth knowledge of Casino related IT Programs – HMS, SAP, Virtual Roster, etc
- Strive to improve and streamline departmental administration tasks through continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes
- Ensure requirements of operation are met; stationery requirement and pantry items
Education & Certification
- High School Degree preferred. College Degree in Administration preferred
- Business Administration or secretarial college
- Police Clearance
- Minimum of two years secretarial experience preferred
- Minimum five years personal computer experience, including Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook preferred.
- Experience in preparing spread sheets, budgets and data
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Microsoft Office literate
- Familiar with the use of technology within the work environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Mandarin to translate between English and Mandarin documents
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Have proven accountability when working with confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and for multiple supervisors in a fast paced environment
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental and Company policies.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Work inside and continuously maneuver in and around all areas of the casino
- Have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including a computer, fax machine and photocopy machine.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd