Good and friendly working environment
Career Level: Junior - Mid-level Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
- Handle full set of accounts, including GL, preparing monthly financial statement, quarterly & yearly reporting independently
- Update daily, monthly cash flow reports & miscellaneous report
- Support & prepare documents and materials for auditing & tax purposes
- Manage account payables (payments, staff claims, petty cash etc) & recording
- Perform inter-company transactions reconciliation
- Maintain fixed assets recording and filing
- Prepare audit schedules and bank reconciliation
- Inter-office liaison and other correspondences, recording, distribution & filing
- Assist in ad-hoc admin and finance assignment when required
- Possess a Diploma (preferably in Business Studies / Accounting) or with relevant years of experience in similar roles preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications and experience in Xero system is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and as a team player with positive attitude
- Results-oriented and be able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Dynamic, self-motivated, possess initiative and meticulous in work
A competitive and attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
QP Investments Private Limited