Accountant (Healthcare) PERM
The incumbent will support the Foundation's delivery of healthcare service through managing patient billing, payment collection and patient debts monitoring and control. Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Leads and supervises the daily operations of Donation & Clinical Accounting team to ensure timely & accurate accounting of donation and clinical income :
- manages and monitors all Fundraising Projects from start to end to ensure completeness of the projects income and expenses and compliance with the rules & regulations stipulated by NCSS
- manages cashflow and deposits to ensure sufficient cashflow for operations
- handles ad-hoc enquires and requests from other departments, donors, patients, patient sponsors, auditors as well as assisting in patient debt management; work closely with MSWs and DCs to control patient debts
- manages insurance-related matters to ensure adequacy in insurance and timeliness in insurance renewal and claims
- Liaises with IRAS on donation-related matters including annual online submission of donations.
- Manages IPC-related matters, track and accounts for various grants utilisation (deferred CST / SAE / C&S grants) and capital donations (deferred capex donations).
- Prepares audit schedule for statutory audit and certification and managing monthly closing as well providing secretariat support to the Investment & Audit Committee.
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy or equivalent with professional qualification recognized by ISCA
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in supervisory capacity, preferably in healthcare environment
- Prior audit experience an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good working knowledge of accounting and financial software
- A team leader and team member
- Self motivated, resourceful, strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadline
- Strong organisation skills and attention to details
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd