Account Payable Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Min Diploma in Business and/or Accounting, LCCI qualification
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payables functions.
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd